What is Fibre Extractor?
It is a robust and slow speed machine meant for extraction of Fibre from Black Tea. The basic working of the machine is very simple, based on the principle of physics. The tea travel on a dimpled aluminum sheet/tray, the P.V.C. roller moving on the top of it attracts the Fibre with the magnetic charge.
Features of Fibre Extractor
- The Machine is fitted with large(315mmdia) glossy P.V.C. Roller..
- A thick pressure Bar of woolen felt is attached with the entire length of the Roller to create even magnetic charge.
- A simple but efficient drive arrangement is provided to give motion to the tray.
- The sturdy frame and efficient using of bearing and bushes gives noiseless and vibration free operation.
- The height between the tray and roller can be adjusted according to need.
- The Machine can also be used as bulk separator of Dust, Fanning and broken grade by using one or two S.S. mesh tray with the dimpled tray.
- A complete sorting system can be designed according to need with this machine and 'SORTWEL' single deck Sorter, saving manpower, electrical power and time.
Technical Data & Specifications
|H.P.OFMOTOR & RPM||1HP.